Leprecon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity or religion (or lack thereof).
We do not tolerate harassment of Leprecon participants in any form.
- offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity or religion,
- sexual images in public spaces,
- deliberate intimidation,
- stalking, following, etc,
- harassing photography or recording,
- sustained disruption of talks or other events,
- inappropriate physical contact,
- unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of Leprecon staff or Committee immediately.
Leprecon staff can be identified as they’ll be wearing branded clothing and/or badges. Conference Committee will be happy to help participants contact venue security and/or local law enforcement or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the convention.
We value your attendance. Let’s make this an awesome time for everyone.